Public Works FAQs

Why wasn't my trash/recycling collected? 

Please contact Refuse Superintendent Wayne Hurst at 806-273-0977 to report a missed pickup or find out why your trash was not collected. 

How do I report a pothole or down/damaged street sign?

Please call the Street Department at 806-273-0961 or click HERE to report a concern. 

Where do I report water and sewer related issues?

To report water/sewer concerns, please contact Shelby Webster at or (806) 273-0910.

Who repairs traffic lights?

TxDot handles the maintenance and repair for all traffic lights within the City of Borger. Contact them HERE.

Who do I call for a street light outage/down power line?

Excel Energy is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all streetlights and power lines within the City of Borger. Please click HERE to report an issue. 

Who do I call to pay my water bill/open an account?

To open an account with the City of Borger or pay a water bill, please contact Customer Service by phone at 806-273-0918 or in person at 600 N Main St.