How can I get the park’s trash barrels emptied?

Call the Parks Department to report full or overflowing park barrels at 806-273-0959.

How do I go about having park equipment repaired or replaced?

Call the Parks Department directly to report missing or faulty park equipment at 806-273-0959.

Where do I get information regarding the private use of a park’s facilities?

Please contact Manny Dickson at 806-273-0987.

Are there parks where dogs are allowed to run around without a leash?

The City of Borger offers a dog park on Bulldog Blvd. The Borger Dog park was a Make Borger Beautiful project and is located behind the Johnson Park Youth Center on Bulldog Blvd. Learn more here

How do I report a water leak in a city park?

To report a water leak or standing water within a city park, please call the Parks Department directly at 806-273-0959.

Can I reserve the splash pad for a birthday party, and what are the hours of operation?

The splash pad is open to the public on a daily basis from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. during the spring and summer months (April-September) and cannot be reserved for individual use. The facility has three picnic tables under shade structures available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Who do I talk to about the bird sanctuary?

The Frank J. Smith Bird Sanctuary is owned and maintained by the City of Borger Parks Department.
Questions or concerns may be addressed by calling the Parks Department directly at 806-273-0959.

How do I register for an upcoming Parks and Recreation program?

To register for the Borger Parks and Recreation program, please contact Manny Dickson at 806-273-0987.

Who should I talk to about TCY football sign-ups and activities?

For questions regarding TCY football, please contact Gary Winks at 806-231-8354.