The City of Borger Rv Park is an 8-space facility located at South Main St within Huber Park. Each space has water and electrical hookups. The spaces do not have sewer hook-ups, but the park does have a dump station.
Facility Use Guidelines
- This campsite is for recreational vehicles only. Vehicles shall provide sufficient room for all campers to sleep inside.
- No person is allowed to sleep outside the recreational vehicle in the campground or the adjoining city park.
- The use of tents is not permitted in the campground or the adjoining city park.
- Stays in the campground are free of charge and shall not exceed 72 hours in any seven-day period.
- There shall be no loud talking, music playing, disturbance, or activity that would be detrimental to the life, health, safety, or enjoyment of persons during the stay.
- The City of Borger shall not be responsible for damage, injury, or theft of personal property in the campground or adjoining city park.
- Please fill in the information on the permits and place them in the bin next to the sign.
For information or assistance, please contact Public Works at 806-273-0957.