Peddlers, Solicitors & Mobile Food Units

Permit applications and City ordinance governing:

  • Mobile Food Units
  • Canvassers
  • Hawkers
  • Itinerant Vendors
  • Peddlers
  • Solicitors

For Online Permits

Shelby Webster is responsible for issuing of permits and running background checks as required. Please call 806-273-0910, for assistance or to report a salesperson who does not have a City of Borger permit.

Access Borger MyGov web page

Contractor/Collaborator - How-To Use MyGov Online Software

Code of Ordinances