Locker Room Rules
Rules & Policies
- For your convenience, lockers are available in the dressing/locker room area. You may bring your lock for daily storage to protect your property. Johnson Park Youth Complex staff will not hold equipment, valuables, or bags. No locks are permitted overnight in the locker rooms.
- Locks will be cut off and contents of locker will be placed in our lost and found each night after closing. Items left will be held for one week at which time they may be donated to charity or discarded. The Johnson Park Youth Complex is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Boys and girls five years of age and older must use their gender appropriate locker rooms.
- Please dispose of all diapers and trash in the locker room trash can. Please pick up after yourself.
- No cameras, cell phones or any other devices capable of taking still and or video pictures shall be allowed in any locker room, changing room or rest room.
- Appropriate behavior must be maintained at all times in the locker/rest rooms. No congregating, horseplay, rowdiness, running, loud noises, music, food or drink allowed in the locker/rest rooms.
- Water in plastic spill proof containers is permitted.
- Please notify a Johnson Park Youth Complex supervisor or staff immediately if you witness any unusual activity such as theft, unruliness, etc. in the locker/rest rooms.
- Turn showers off after use. Guests are encouraged to wear shower shoes in the locker/rest rooms. Dry off in the shower area before returning to the locker room. Please clean up all spills such as powder, baby oil, etc.
- The City of Borger is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend that you leave your valuables at home.